Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A lil understanding.

I'm bored till I'm like facing my com for the whole day ever since I've woke up at approx 1pm. Supposed to meet Sh late evening, but Dad called and said he's buying dinner back, so had to unwillingly called off the plan. Baby's having 2nd day of outfield now, I'm really missing him alotttt! I can't listen to his voice, I can't see his face, I can't feel that I'm beside him. Sighs, I miss you boy! I can only text, but actually I shouldn't grumble I know, able to text is suppose to be good enough, but I'm greedy. Hehe. Was talking to Sa on Msn and we had many many unglam pictures of us starting from 2006 and this is very the kunningzxc huh Sa? I've uploaded all your hardwork to Fb alr, ^^ Yet this are all part of our memories. Well, I got the urge to study, but seriously I'm lazy, very. I don't wna get started and Idk when will I get started, and Ut3 is starting next Monday -.- FML.


Advertisements.
GUYS!!!!! Looking for something to do at home when you're bored? Do blogshopping!! It really kills time and take a look here. Fyi, this is a newly opened online site apparel but don't worry about scams and etc, they're my friend's and co's! So..... it's really very very safe. :)
And many many other awesome apparels! Curious to know what else are they selling or are you interested to get one for yourself or your boyfriends? Click in now!!!!! (Credit: Gottagetthat)
Do support!

For girls, don't be dismayed. Here's something for you, a new collection is up! (Credit: Myhulamonkey)
Do support too!

No comments: