

8.30am rise and shine. 10plus Gerv and Sa came over to study with me, yeah we didn't really studied much from what I've seen, hehe! Was YANJIU-ING people wearing their swim suits etc, really laugh like some monkeys. Ok, so left around 3pm and cabbed down to Amk with Sa while Gerv went home. Met up with Sh first while Sa went back home to let down her unneccessary stuffs, met both Wh and her at fountain, lunched at Hub next for Ichiban. Went over to Central afterthat to get our Manicures done, pooled and then trained down to Clark Quay around 7plus. Dinnered at basement then chillaz along the river. Trained home afterthat. We took alottttt of photos, I'll upload them when I'm free k :) Ohwell, I'm talking to Baby on the phone now.... I just can't stop saying, I miss you to youuuuu!


No comments:
Post a Comment