Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, September 17, 2010

Everywhere.

Was forced to wakeup this morning, I felt so much similar to a zombie! Baby, Gerv brother and Sa kept spamming me. Well, met both of them opposite my Condo, cabbed over to Sengkang Highway, then HJ picked us up and drove us over to Coffeeshop for lunch, then drove us to school afterthat. Was camwhoring along the journey:



Here's some using Sa's lappy when we're gna start on our PP, but we haven't, haha. So as you've can see, we started camwhoring again like endless, haha! Here it goes again:



Ok, so went somewhere at Woodlands to play pool/billard cause the library closes at 5.30pm, HJ drove us there. Afterthat, went somewhere near Sengkang with Sa and Gerv for dinner. Thereafter, headed over to somewhere near my house to meet up with Sh, Wh and Kevan. 11plus Sh, Wh and Kevan went home, while Sa went over to my place for awhile to wait for Gerv to come back and meet her. Sent her off to meet Gerv and co, and here I am blogging now! Ok, I determines to finish my PP poster today, I'll try as hard and not get interrupted by distractions (Y)

It tooked me few hours to get this blog post updated, haha. Cause I have to change the image size 1 by 1, omfg. And the image codings kept running. More pictures @ Facebook's folder. I'll open it to public for few days. K, do me a favour by clicking on my nuffiezxc alright. I've replied formsprings alr, anything you wna know just ask me :D

No comments: