Woke up around 10am and prepared, cabbed over to NUH to meet my Baby ♥. Then we cabbed over to Lot1. Mac next, then walked around Ntuc, etc and rotted till approx 1pm. Baby is so kunning, he knew Teenage Mag Oct's issue is out, he purposely bought 1 for himself to bring it back to camp! I look so fucking funny on the Mag I swear, haha. Of course, he got 1 for me too :) Trained over to Amk alone when Baby has to return back to camp, walked over to Blk 344 to wait for Sh and Wh to arrive. Walked over to hub tgt, wanted to charge my phone @Cheers/711, but they don't have to service anymore. Thus, I decided to get a new battery for my fucking phone, cause this current battery always and everyday died on me -.- Ok, so trained over to Orchard next. Ion > Fareast to grab some food > Taka to find Marilyn but she wasn't working there anymore > Wisma outside to slack. All the way till 8plus, trained back to Amk, kpool session as usual. 10plus chilled for awhile then cabbed back home.

No comments:
Post a Comment