
Very very awesome M18 show, it's really damn funny! Some parts were retarded, hehe. And, the funniest thing was.... my dear boy fell asleep halfway through the movie. He was tired to the max, but he kept telling me he isn't. :) Eventually he fell asleep on my shoulder loh, lol. Movie ended approx 2am, then strolled around with Baby. He kept introducing different clubs to me, haha! Took a cab, back home around 3am. Both of us K.O straight after setting my alarm at 8am.
Saturday. Overslept, woke up at 9plus and quickly wake Baby up. So sorry, my alarm didn't ring and he didn't make it on time for his Bike Theory trial test. /: Had some playing session with him and we're so childish canzxc! Haha. Ok, so he cabbed over to reach on time for his Final Theory Trial at 10.55am, and I went to prepare. Went over to SSDC to meet him and reached around 11.45am and just nice his Final Theory started. My Baby passed his FTT. (Y)(Y)(Y) Super happy for him loh, had our lunch there and waited for his Car Instructor to come over to book his TP for him. That mother fucker is a cb fellow, wtf he made us walked here and there, and he's really terrible! I'm so shocked that my Bf can actually tahan him, tsk..he no good no good!!! I dread him to the core can. -.- Took the shuttlebus back to Admiralty Mrt and trained back to Amk. Baby started his spring cleaning session and I fell asleep. /: Slept till approx 6plus, wake up and ate dinner with Baby cooked by his Mum, hsh around 9pm and met CousinA. Had drinking session with her nearby till approx 11plus.
Sunday. Hangover this morning when I woke up around 7am, went for religious. Everything ended approx 1pm, lunched then cabbed over with Felicia to Amk. Bought Koi and lunch for Baby, then walked over to his house while Felicia went home. 3plus met Sh and Hh with Baby @ Fountain, trained down to Cineleisure for our movie:
The person checked 4 of us for a NC16 movie, this is extraordinary crazy?! Baby and Hh had their Billard session afterthat, while me and Sh walked around Cine and started camwhoring when we've got nothing else to do.
6plus left and took a train back to Amk with Baby while Sh and Hh had their dinner there. :D I was so rushing for time and I felt so cranky, sorry Baby for the bad attitude k. I'm so glad that you took all means to walk as fast as you can back home to get my bag. I thought you left me alone walking, but I understood when you took my bag down, and you were full of sweat. I suddenly felt so loved, so dear. Thanks a million baby, Idk how many times must I say thankyou, cause it'll be uncountable. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ The cab driver took a fucking big round and I took half an hour to reach home which is seriously rediculous, but the Uncle apologised in the end. I actually made my family members to wait for me to reach home for dinner.... I felt so guiltly cause I promised Mum that I'll be homed by 7pm, but practically I reached home around 8plus. It's an awesome dinner cooked by Mum and Dad. (L)(L)(L)


Formspring replied, click nuffiezxc for me, thankyou!



















No comments:
Post a Comment