Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonderous through imagination.

Here's something to share, OVER HERE. CousinA showed me her teacher's blog sometime ago and I was seriously amazed by her! Ok, this website is awesome for girls who loves dolling themselves up with Makeups, Nailpolishes etc. :D Go take a look alright!

I'm gna cope myself at home today, BORING. I woke up only at 1plus. I need to do something.............. cause I'm rotting. Ohyes, I just booked an appointment tmr noon for my Hair Treatment with CousinA. I wna buy my Cammy, but I'm lazy to go over to Parkway, fml. I realised my nails are damn ugly now, I'm gna decide if I shall do the Manicure myself or go over to Central to do my nails, Sighs.

I miss my Baby, and I had a chance to chat with him on the phone just now, hehe! He's so fucking sweet. I miss his cuddles, I miss his playfulness, I miss him beside me..



No comments: