Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Makeover,

Just finished all my UT3 yesterday, and I'm sort of relaxed now. Java is freaking bloody chicken difficult, Maths my calculator died out on me, but lucky I've got computer's calculator to save me. -.- Guess I'll have to start working on my PP tgt with Sher before she goes Vietnam for Exchange Program. It's most probably the start of my holidays already! I need to enjoy, I need more blogshopping, I need more shopping, I need more cash$$$. Enjoy to the max before my results are published.

Anyway, managed to meet up with Baby on Sunday and Monday. Hehe, he's really damn sweet. I'm like so indulged with him lo, like crazy. Had so much fun playing Wheel of Fortune with him, and I've fucking lost to him.........................ridiculous. I miss you alot my dear :)

Just now went Salon with Shermaine and Theresa. We 3 got our hair cut and coloured as well, it's freaking awesome. I love my red highlights and dark base, no more brown anymore. Yeah, as you can see, I've got back my short fringes to make me look fresher ^^ hehe. Kevan, Adrian and Gerv came over to find us too! Rotted outside Mac and also had our lunch, then walked over to Central, Raiders next while Shermaine left. 7plus all 4 of them walked me over to Mrt while I went over to Orchard to meet up with Mum to get her Burberry bag at Ion > Wisma > Lucky Plaza next to meet up with Dad > Hsh.

Fyi, those who kept asking me about the Salon I always go to, I've got their namecard already and here's the address to share with you people:
HAIRWORK SHOP
Blk 449
#01-1733
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10
Go look for Louis k!

Anything else just Formspring me, click on nuffies for me too, (L)

No comments: