WEDNESDAY.It Security Ut3 and it was somehow alright, just that I didn't finish it on time, I've left 12 marks blank, and I've did my working on the paper for one of the question, therefore I didn't have enough time to type in the answer into my lappy /: Nevermind, it's over already! I'm left with 2 more papers, gambateh! Late lunch afterthat with Sher at Cwp's Swensenz, Baby didn't manage to have nights out, so chilled till approx 8pm and trained home tgt. Reached home approx 9pm, bathed and had dinner. Was chatting with Mum during dinner time, she wants me to get Iphone 4 instead of Blackberry 9700 instead. Dad adds in and said Blackberry gna get banned?! Serious boh! But I've got my Itouch already, Mum say nvm?! Sa and Gerv came over around 10plus so went down to meet them at the Swimming Pool area, chilled and decided to go opposite block to slack instead. Was talking about camera, I wna get my Samsung T550 soon.. They walked me home afterthat, thanks! :)
Woke up approx 1pm today, I'm so tired luh. But Baby keep reminding me if I don't make use of my weekdays to study, I've no time to meet him on weekends. He'll only be booking out on Sunday and will be booking in on Monday which falls on the same day as my 2 papers. -.- Suay, sighs. I'm waiting for Theresa Lee to wake up to meet me now, I'm gna study abit while waiting for her.
I miss you Baby, I've got to wait till Sunday till I get to see you..


No comments:
Post a Comment