Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Donate braincells anyone?

Photo taken yesterday @ function room

My Baby is crazy!!! First of all, he's drinking in camp now. And he just called me few minutes ago, till now I still can't stop laughing. His way of talking, way fucking ridiculous! Haha, really drunk..really really drunk. I bet he's missing me alotttttt cause he keep asking me to marry him. Crazy isn't he?! Database today, left approx 16marks blank, now just need to pray hard loh, bobianz alr. /: Tmr It Security, and afterthat I'll be left with 2 papers on Monday the 13th. I need to study on both Thurs and Friday so it won't affect my weekends at all. Stress -.-
Trained down to Amk with Sher and Sa. I had manicure with Sher at Amk today again. Supposingly wanted to rest my nails, but Sher wna do Manicure, so I was yeah.. tempted loh. :) Ohwell, we 3 gotten a cup of KOI each beforehand. Ok, I've gotten a bowl of soup to let my brain cells circulate well, hahahahhaha. I need to study now, I really do! Bye.

No comments: