Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, September 6, 2010

What a day -.-

First of all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN LIM XIAN FU!
I've been repeating myself for every once in a year for 10times already, 10 years le horrrrrrr. Sweet 18th to you huhz gay. Don't fall into any other gay love's trap, you can go gay with Boon, Don etc. They are better gay partner for you. But leave the girls out for goodness sake :)

Datacommmmmmmmz Ut3 today, one word. Screwed. Ok, I don't really know what's fucking wrong with me during exams cause I can't seemed to find any answers to refer from my 6P, am I retarded or dumb? Sighs. Whatever, dinnered at Pastamania afterthat and went back to my Function Room to study with Sa, brother & co. CousinA came and join us afterthat! Database Ut3 tmr, am I gna screw this one again? Lol. Seriously, fuck it hard, very mother fucking hard. My brain cells are dying, I need to refresh my memory -.- Urgh!

I miss you Baby, I didn't manage to contact you alottttt today. I don't like it, I seriously don't like it. Beyond description, just I miss you terribly all day long.. I'm rotting nowz, CousinA is staying overnight today.

No comments: