Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, October 15, 2010

Distance means so little when someone means so much.


I'll remind myself that when I feel that I'm alone, I'll automatically just look at the spaces between my lil fingers, remember that in those spaces, I can easily see my fingers locked with yours like what you've always do when I'm walking beside you. The scene of you waving goodbye was the best unbearable part of all as you turned your eyes away from me and your shadows faded when you're far away, miles and distances away. I couldn't portray any fake smiles on my face as my true tears exist. I'm sorry, I couldn't control the temptation of my heartfelt emotions, and I felt a lil emotional unstable. Yet I'll learnt to be independent for the time being, I'm gna be an extremely nice friend of Patience. Even if you're still a soldier for another year more, "Behind every strong soldier, there is an even stronger woman who stands behind him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart" yes I'm determined to be your strong woman. Sigh. Even if mentally I couldn't be strong, physically I'm gna be. I will not wish for any consoles nor pity from others because I don't see a need in it. I'm gna be fine and I'll pass through this obstacle myself. I know, big girls don't cry and I'm gna put on a brave front :) Baby, I don't just miss you and you alone, as I miss everything of you and me together. This is my human nature because unknowingly, a part of you has gradually grew in me. It's ok, I hope missing you gets easier everyday because even though you're one day further from the last day I saw you, you are definitely one day closer to the next time I'll get to see you again. I'll wait Baby, I love you. ♥

Your hardest goodbye.

Ps: CousinA, we'll gna fight this tgt ok. (L) you too!

No comments: