All's well end's well when I'm gotten stabalised and starting to get used to what's around, who's around and who's not around and what's not around. I'm not disheartened but in fact I'm looking forward to what's gna happen the next seconds or minutes. Whether you like it or not, you'll just have to pass every seconds every minutes as time is not gna wait for you. No matter what critisms, hardships or failure you have in life, you'll just have to take it as an encouragement and like wise turn for the better. One cannot let fate control us, but in return we shall control our own fate. I'll try my best next round, never will I give up.
Overdue photos:
Anyway, I've got something to show you guys. This was some time back when Gervais showed me this video on his Iphone and he told us to try out! Ok, so here's what I've did after trying: (Look at my last nail)
Sorry my design isn't as good, but it's still my first attempt, you guys can take a look at this video and try it on your own! There's many videos about it, but I'll post one up as a guide for some lazy ass ^^ This is one of my favourite pink design:
If the video doesn't work, here's the alternative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO3NO29L50U&p=9897F44C750F9766&index=23&feature=BF
No comments:
Post a Comment