Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Only you.

Friday was supposed to meet Shuhui, but that girl overslept, and Baby has booked out so I went over to meet him around 5plus instead! 6plus went over to Suki Sushi to find his relatives. Ok, so we dined there with them. His niece and nephew is effing the cutezzzzzzz. Supposed to be so distanced, but at the end of the day, they've held my hands. Haha! (Y) Baby's mother fetched me home afterthat too. I was feeling damn feverish and sick at that time, I was feeling so uneasy..

Saturday went over to grandma hse in the noon. Around 5plus cabbed over to Baby's hse. Around 8plus met Sh and Hh, trained over to Cityhall together. Marina to watch The Other Guys:
The movie was alrighttttt only, but it was hilarious at some parts. Took the last train and we hurried like some mad people cause we're afraid to miss it, yet it waited for another 5 minutes before it sets off -.- Baby took the last train to dg and accompany me home afterthat, thanks my dear.

Sunday went religious in the noon today. Baby's house next around 3plus after I'd went home to bath and prepare. Accompanied him down to get his snacks for him to bring in camp, and had Western Food at 339 afterthat! Back to his house, napped till 8pm and woke up. Cocked for awhile and I went home when he booked in.

No comments: