Random title, lol. I thought of this song cause I miss my Bf, and yes he kept playing this song most of the time. Ohwell, haven't been enjoying my weekdays these week cause I prolly had 2 days staying at home like a dead log. Yup, I slept like freeflow and ate like freeflow. I just got back home from my Driving Revision with Yc and Alvin. Chanced upon Alvin @Admiralty Mrt while I was waiting for Yc to head over to SSDC together :> My special date is nearing as days go, omfg I'm so scareeeeed. Lunched with Yc afterthat nearby the mrt, and chatted like an hour ++. Left Admiralty around 2pm, and trained home myself. I'm meeting Steph and co for dinner near hougang, and I'm waiting for them. -.-I miss my Baby Fred, I wna meet her sooooooooonnnnnn. Rightz @Shuhuiyan?!?! I know you miss me too lah, hahahahhahaha (L) Help me click on Nuffiez and anything formspring me k?


No comments:
Post a Comment