Lucky Daddy offered to fetch CousinA and I over to Marina Barrage, because it was raining. Mum had accompanied Daddy over too! Ok, so met Shuhuiyan and Wenhuitoh both at M.B. And didn't you realised, each time we picnic at Barrage, it'll always always rain.. tsk. Alrighttt, stop all these nonsensicals, enjoy our photo spamz(Reverse Order):
So, left M.B around 8plus and cabbed over to Marina Square. Strolled around and walked around, bought our Starbucks and headed to Marina Link, stopped-by at the Sushi Shop while Shuhuiyan and Wenhuitoh had their Sushi. :D
Walked over to Mrt Station and we parted from there. Shuhuiyan and Wenhuitoh left while CousinA and I trained back to Clementi, cabbed to West Coast Park for Supper at Mac, 12plus left and strolled back to Grandma's house together. Nice chatting with you babe (Y)!
Alright, and I'm over here blogging, gna be sleeping like very soooooon.. Baby called me twice today, ji happy siak! I missed youuuuuuuuuu my Baby, I will fetch you from the airport when you're back k? Loveyou.
My four babies here, thanks for the wonderful picnic session today despite the mouse we saw that made us left M.B. ^^ Another meetup session together soon! Love each of you too :)
More photos uploaded @MY FB ACCOUNT.
Goodnight night owls!


No comments:
Post a Comment