Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not appealing.

Had trimmed my fringe yesterday, and I don't find it nice. I don't like the outcome of it, and I prefer my previous hairstylist who'd did the better job. Sigh, but I guess it didn't really appear to be of much diff, except that it's more like bangs now? Just kinda screwed and disappointed. Kept complaining to Mum and Dad. Mum was laughing at me and she agreed when I said I look like Xmm now, urgh. Fine, just hope my fringe grow faster, so I can trim it. Else if I trim it now, my fringe is gna look like a bowl -.-







Ok, sharing session ends. Here's something I saw from CousinA's tumblr and I find it meaningful. It isn't easy to hang on a long r/s, but I will... do my best. Will you?
Click on Nuffiez for me k! Goodbye. Gna go see the doctor now :)

No comments: