Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Frolicks

Went over to Baby's house yesterday to meet him, and I slept for few hours. Kind of tired, while we continues his BlackShot. Haha! Like addicted sibohzxc?! Ok, Amk Central next to stroll had food blahblah etc. Back to his house, 6plus cabbed over to Tampines to meet up with my Religious Friends for some dinner gathering. Actually, they had an awesome day at Minds Cafe beforehand. And I went over to meet them for dinner only! <:
Approx 7plus 8pm everyone decided to head home, while CousinA, CousinJohn, Brother headed to Tampines Mall. Nelson tagged along too! Hehe, bused over to Tampines Mall, went to had Frolicks to satisfy my cravings. :)
Ps: You'll see many many frolicks pictures because cousinA was trying to play around with my Cammie.
Ok, here's this 2 photos were me and CousinA is trying to take our contacts, mine's in green actually and her's in brown!
Both of us like a stupid here, LOL. Ok, I skipped school today....again. Idk what am I doing, I just can't wake up today despite 20 over miss calls from my Bf, good job ah me! -.- Alright, got to go bath and prepare, meeting Sh and Wh for dinner at Amk, and brother's going chalet again.....for 4 days, ji enjoyyyyy yi xia, envious. Tsk! K, byebye :)

Anyway, I've changed my playlists!

No comments: