Haven't mentioned to you guys that last Sunday had a last minute decision with Baby, went over to Promenade to meet Shuhui & Huahang! Yup, the FLB flea, superb alot people to the extreme. -.- Damn fucking squeezy and the place is damn humid, I was wearing my cardigan in order not to be revealing, and I had to make do with it. Urgh! Went over to Marina Square around 7plus, big shopping spree for my sillyboy and Huahang, in the end me and Shuhui didn't get anything. Haha, well nice day spent with them though. (Y)
Ok, so had been a very busy week. And I didn't have any interesting whereabouts/stories to update you guys. Yesterday was my offday, so decided to meet up with my Shuhui Baby! Here's some photos taken at home while waiting for my Baby to prepare.
Met Shuhui approx 3pm at Bishan, and we both trained down to Cineleisure and had Pontain for lunch. Walked around, had nothing to do and decided to go over Taka to find Marilyn. ^^
Cannot see Marilyn right, cause she don't wna take photo with us in her uniform. ): Therefore, I took photo with her head! Haha.
Waited for Wenhui to arrive while Marilyn went back to her work. Sorry ah babe, you came and then we had to go back Amk, dui bu qi worhzzzzzzzz. :D Trained back to Amk, went over to Baby's house to meet up with his mother. Failed attempt to go Keathong to fetch him cause his mother exclaimed that there'll definitely be massive traffic jam. If I know I would rather train down to Cck myself from Town ): Sorry my silly boy! Waited for him, and here's the random photos we took when we're bored. And hor, wo de fringe kai dong, ninamaaaaaaa -.-
Homed around 1plus, and officially dropped dead around 3plus. My stomach isn't working well this days.....what's the fucking wrong huh!!!!?!?! Ohyeah, and today went Grandma's house like finally!! Managed to see my all-long-missing COUSINA (L) Please ignore my hair, I haven't put my hairband on, tsk.
Had great time chatting with CousinA when we went over to West Coast Plaza's Starbucks around evening, and I've introduced her a new awesome drink with Gerv introduced me and co. Very nice tiobohzzz!!!! Hehe. Ohwell, shall see you tmr with the rest k. Muack!
So how, happy with the length of my post people? Haha, I'm gna meet my Baby tmr before I had dinner with my friends, ji happy! Ok, got to go bath now, I miss my boyfriendddddd. Ah......byebye <:

















No comments:
Post a Comment