Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy nor Sad.

Got a very devastating news, ok I didn't really do very well for Uts 1. Sucks! It really demoralises me to study for Uts. Ohwell, got to just live with the facts. Eyes infection caught me up today, went to the doctor, and I'm having 2 days mc. And it includes tmr's. Lol! Eyedrops, eyecreams. Urgh. This week's not gna be lying there, I'm gna make full use of it to play/enjoy/study. I've got to start reading up on 6ps on past few problems cause I jolly well skipped school like freeflow. -.- I need to b.u.c.k.u.p, seriously I need to. Indeed; It's easier said then done actually. Very lazy to study anymore.

Seoul Garden with Shuhui baby at Ngee Ann City. Awesomely fulllll, and delicious! Tweeting-ly tempted @wenhuitall, @desappa, @sweetstery, @buitato :) HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ok, so walked around Wisma, Ion etc and we got very very extremely ultra mega tired of Town, so decided to head down to play Monopoly Deal with @gervtan the si ang moh. Took a train down to Hougang, bought a Bbt each then bused down to find Si Ang Moh. Without failed, me and Shuhui got lost again -.- Alighted too late, and had to walk back to the designated bus stop laughing like some mad woman until that Shuhui almost stomach baozhaaaaaaa, went r.o.u.n.d.i.n.g with her around hougang estate, kept walking back to the same direction. Walk till both so tired to the core! Lmao. Then, sat down around at one Hdb voideck to play the cards, play halfway chiong to nearby coffeeshop for toilet cause the skinnypoke wna peeeee, and super urgent. Haha! Thereafter continued our game, homed around 11pm.
Started packing the winter clothings for overseas trip, I don't wna pack, pack till so lazy, feel like go there with an empty suitcase, and buy everything there. But, super bohhua maxzxzxzxzx :( Ok, gna go shopping tmr to get all the last minute neccessary stuffs with Shuhui!

No comments: