Friday was just another awesome day spent at Dad's company chalet, didn't really take photos for the day, so I've got no photos to update. Anyway, it's somewhere at Safra chalet, the bungalow is extremely nice and cosy. I like (Y)
Saturday 111210, Happy 10th Monthsary Baby. And, not like any other months we spent; At last year's this time, was the first day I saw you at Keat Hong Camp. A total strangers and before we've even notice, we've held this status for 10 months and it aint any easy. Still remember how we first talked, how we first met, how we got together, how we first held hands, how we first hugged, how we first kissed. It's great to have you standing by my side no matter how much tears, sorrows, laughter and smile, we're what we are today. I love you sillyboy! Muack.Rapunzel with Baby. Iyah, the story plot damn touching, and I simply just love it. :D
Sunday was right for a perfect advance Christmas Celebration for us, as well as Belated Happy Birthday to Aunt Adela. Grabbed hold of this opportunity before all of us fly overseas for holiday. Well, heard that Taiwan, Shanghai and Hangzhou is mad freezing cold now. I wonder will I be able to see any snow by the time I go over? Hm. Still, gna miss a few couple sisters and bestfriends, as well as my sillyboy. Sigh. Hopefully more is yet to come when I'm finally enjoying over there. Yet, there's another week of school days I've to jolly well attend. -.- Photos @ Facebook Album.
Anything formspring me! Click on nuffnangs k? Thankyou!!!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment