Ohyes, previously I mentioned about USS right? Here's the link to see the photos, I will open it to public for awhile, and will prolly close it to friends only by the end of this week. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=34125&id=100001239740039
Ji tired yi xia. Late for school today.........again. Superb tired! Initially trained down to school, but my gastric aint getting any better when I reached circle line, so dropped off at Bishan and cabbed to school. Tahan-ed all the way till now, and thanks to my both brother, Adrian and Gerv for taking care of me! (L) Ok, I wna call my Babyboy and talk to him awhile, he'd been so concerned about my gastric this whole day. Ahhhhhhhhhh, love si ni. Gna update more on Tuesday tonight once I'm homed. And I need to change my photo header real soon :( Goodbye!
Well. Ytd had Assignment 1's evaluation and I guess it was pretty ok for me, despite the blur part where I put all my codings in one file, -.- Like a dumb. Cabbed to SSDC with Gerv and Adrian afterthat, and lunched there while waiting for Baby. Gerv and Adrian left thereafter, then off to meet Baby and his friend, cabbed to Admiralty Mrt to drop Baby's friend for work, and we both cabbed back to Amk. Back to Baby's house, slept all the way till approx 7pm, had dinner around 8pm, send Baby back to camp around 9.30pm and his mother drove me home, home sweet home around 11pm. Bathed, and slept.


No comments:
Post a Comment