Took photos till we're damn crazy and mad laughing away, decided to plan for the day. Therefore, head down to Amk Central after booking our appointment for Eyebrow Trimming and Manicures. :) I had my purple and pink, while Shuhui has her yellow and pink:
Did till approx 5plus, went to get the bubbletea which Sher introduced me, and I introduced to Sh, look at my pearl:
Walked over to 700plus to meet Baby's mum to get my key remake. Then parted with his mum while Sh accompanied me over to Baby's house to get his photo. But fuck our life real damn hard, walked under the scorching sun, the key that I'd remake still couldn't be the key to the door, fedup like mad. Kept trying and the sweats are making us angsty. Decided to give up, walked back to Hub, bus down to NEX. While on our way there:
During our chilling part when reaching:
Had the Sogurt, damn effing nice, you guys should really try it. You can choose your favourite flavour of the yogurt, mix and match also can! And add in your favourite toppings. Weigh the cup of yogurt, pay and you can have it. Hehe! Here's mine and Shuhui's:
Look appetising and mouth watering right? Quick go try it, bet you won't regret! Wanted to dine over there, but the fastfood outlets all damn crowded. Very the angry at that point in time. Toilet break:
Eventually, me and Shuhui can manage to get lost at NEX cause we kept going round and round, back to the main entrance where we came from and decided to camwhore to pass time:
Amk's BigS for Western. Back to Baby's house next with Shuhui to get his photo. While chatting with Baby's Mum and Shuhui, a fucking big Grasshopper came to disturb us, so irritating cause it's damn huge, me and Shuhui ran into Baby's room like a small kid and locked the door, while Baby's mum was the brave one who went to catch the grasshopper happily, hehe (L)
Well. Just came back home after cutting my hair, first time played Monopoly Deals with Shuhui, Wenhui, Gerv and Adrian. Very nice game though, so addictive till I didn't reply my Baby's text :( Sorry! Photos taken today:
Anyway, it's gna be a damn busy weekend for me this week, got to juggle between Dad's company chalet, meeting Baby and Family's BBQ. Iyah, I need to rest but I rather be fatigue for my time being, next week I'm gna fly to Taiwan alr. Sigh, the people I'll be missing is less than 5, but it's the days that counts.

















































No comments:
Post a Comment