Yesterday was the first day of school reopening, nothing special actually. Went to meet Shuhui and Wenhui after school at Amk. The two darlgs suppose to come and fetch me after my Ut, but the both of them jolly well overslept, gekxim ah........... tsk. HAHA! :) Ohwell. had Suki Sushi for dinner, and we fucking hell so hungry when we went there, in the end came out with finishing 4 plates each only, like contradicting. I was damn fullllll, and Idk why! Chilled and cocked, got so fucking excited and we are very looking forward to the stuffs we're excited about. ^^ Went to take a cab around 10plus, saw a fucking flasher showing me his fucking lanjiao. Ok, very bad...super ultra suay till gao gao -.- Kept complaining to baby! And Shuhui's power ranger daddy even go search for him, but can't find. ): If not I make sure his lanjiao got snipped off, urgh.
Finished up my Assignment 2 Phase 1 today, like finally. And I got so happy that it's a sigh of relief right now. Not gna attend school tmr for some special reasons, and my Baby gave me the green light! (L)
Anyway, the photos I took in Taiwan total got 1000plus, I've already uploaded Album Part1 which consist of 200 photos to fb, you can view them first OVER HERE. Cause my Taiwan 10 days trip post is not gna be that fast, cause I got no time /: As I upload album by album, I will inform you guys. :D Advance goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment