Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO EVERYONE OF YOU!
So how's each of your 2010 been? Hehe. It's just like a blink of an eye, tiobohz? 2010's 1st January, was the first time I talked to my boyfriend, the very first day we talked to each other on msn. I didn't even noticed till Baby told me yesterday. Hah! Ohwell, life's been full of ups and downs, currently I'm working well with both, trying to balance my life equally, and not neglect any. :) I've found my priority, and I'm very definite about it! Yeh baby, it's you ^^ I've got many stuffs in 2010, let's skip the part on iphones, cameras, etc, I got almost everything I wanted. Thanks Dad and Mum for everything! As for love, it's right before my eyes, and thanks for the approx 11 months my darlg baby! You've been the biggest and greatest part of my 2010 (L) Friends. I've got new friends who added colours to my life, I've got friends who left. I've got same old friends, who've been so dear to me as long as we're still there for each other. Well, life is just like this. It's still a day to begin with, and to end with. End it happily. I've got a very great 2010!

Been staying with Baby everyday since I'm back. Baby's busy with painting his room and living room. Tried helping him, damn power exhausted. O: Countdown was fun with him ytd! Beforehand, ytd went home to prepare and etc after staying over for 3 days, back to his house around 6pm, trained down to PS for our 10pm movie. We didn't go shouting for 10987654321, caught The ghost must be crazy.
Got my Ben and Jerry's combo to accompany with, thanks Babyboy, hehe. Awesome show, scary for me at some part, but my darlg is so happy watching it! Worst still, he tried to scare me -.- Everything ended approx around 12pm, Xinwang to find Baby's friend, supper and chillaz, stroll around then cabbed back to his house around 2am. Slept till 6am, took a cab home afterthat!

Ok, my Taiwan's oversea post is still on it's way. Please be patient k? Meanwhile, click on nuffiez for me, thankyou :D

No comments: