Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, March 28, 2011

If time could stop.

Friday. Headed down to town with Wenhui! Didn't really get myself many may stuffs tho. /: Got myself a necklace that I've been eyeing for a long time. And then realised its broke, sigh. Fucking depressed lo, haven't even gotten any chance to wear it....... :( Ohyes, I TRIED EAR CANDLING @Fareast. Shiok dao~ Ask Wenhui try don't want, tsk!
Trained down to Cck while Wenhui went home. Reached Keathong Camp around 7pm, just nice Baby booked out! Hehe. Went back to Amk thereafter. Got the sudden feel of camwhoring w Baby, hahahahahahaahaha (Y) Complained to Baby about my necklace, he got me a superglue and I managed to fixed it!!!
Szehow came over to meet Baby, and we 3 decided to catch a midnight movie @ Amkhub, caught the show RANGO. Cute cartoons with funny characters, I love the ending plot tho. Cuteeeeeeeeeeez!
Supper at 347 w Baby, Szehow and Baby's mummy. 3am back to Baby's crib and K.O @ 4am.

Saturday. Slept till approx 1pm, woke up and lazed around on bed. Decided to head out with Shuhui and Hh this time round. Around 4pm 4 of us headed to Orchard to get some stuffs. Decided to catch a movie, so trained down to Plaza Sing for PERFECT RIVAL. Hehe, I likeeeeee (Y) Bahguaaaz bahguaaaaz!! Movie ended around 9pm, trained back to Amk together. Back to Baby's house for dinner, Sh and Hh joined us too! Slacked around, 11plus drove down to Marina Barrage to have some chillax session. (Photos taken using phone's cammy that's why sieh jialat >:O)
2plus drove over to Thomsons for supper, and we had Rocher Taohueyyyyyyyyyyyyy, wao ji tasty ^^ 4am back to Amk, dropped Sh off. And chitchatted with Hh for awhile @ Baby's house downstairs. Hahahahahaha, guys also got mimi one lo /: Went to bath and sleep around 5am.

Sunday. Woke up at 11plus, bathed and Baby droved me home. Dad drove me down to Religious for Dance Prac. Everything ended around 4plus and this time round I drove home, wooohoo~ Homed, prepared etc, Baby came to fetch me at 7pm. Off to J8 for awhile, and drove back to his crib. Dinner-ed and 10pm he booked in. ): Baby's mummy sent me home thereafter.
Overdued photos:
K, I'm gna go sleep now. I've to go school tmr for some briefing............. /: Goodnight!
Ps: Please rmb to visit @Enchantiste @Beaucrebox - Quote 'Amelia' to get 10%discount off total bill :)
Anything formspring me. Please help me click on nuffnang too, thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuVmuch!

No comments: