Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, March 28, 2011

Boring girl.

Wake up at 11plus, prepared and trained down to school with Adrian and Kevan. It's been ages since I've get to see both of them, especially Kevan lo. Haha! Hm, Corrine met us in school, and headed to W5 for cypher briefing. Ohwell, Gerv was late and he called a cab, rush down to school in the end only attend 5 minutes of the meeting, how nice? Sieh funny onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyz. Ended everything around 3plus, walked over to Cwp and had Mos for lunch, Germaine joined us while Corrine left. Arcade for the guys thereafter, then Compasspoint with Gerv while everyone went home. Did the neccessary stuffs, bought breads etc and sat @ Starbucks to Chillax. Home afterthat!
This is what happens if I get too bored, I got so hooked with this:
Ok, something for the formspring girl. Here's my eyeliner when I drew it. Can see can see? ^^

No comments: