Dare not to say this is my first time baking, have been baking when I was in F&N lessons like 4 years ago. I knew nuts about baking and I'm sure I'm terribly bad in it. But I got the sudden urge to try baking once more. And I started buying ingredients yesterday at Nex with CousinA and Sis. Cabbed home thereafter, and realised the baking tray I bought was too big, cabbed to Hougang Mall hoping I could have an exchange, in the end I can only do an exchange at Fairprice Extra cause I bought it at Nex. Swear I was extremely fedup. Cabbed back home again, reached home at approximately 10pm and started baking. Lol, and I tried 4 different batters, none worked well so I wasted like 30 over muffins? Ended baking at 1plus in the wee. There goes my hard work, effort and money! Met Gerv and Adrian around our house area, and let them tried the not-nice-muffins, they really didn't say anything bad but just ate them all, instead they motivated me :)

CousinA stayedover for the night. And I woke up at approximately 3pm this afternoon. Haha, was damn shocked when I woke up and saw my phone's time. Hehe! Didn't know what to do. Wanted to watch movie, but in the end decided to have a 2nd try on baking. Went to get all the neccessary ingredients from the Ntuc opposite my place. Started baking at 4pm. Tried using another recipe and the batters worked! Fucking awesome~ But the first batch was burnt -.- So tried the 2nd batch, and my 6 muffins worked. :)
Was really happy with it like finally! But I think there's much more improvements to go. /: Gambateh. Gna wait for peak hour to over, then buy some food and bring 2 muffins for baby to try. I know my muffins sure cmi but it's ok lah. I know I've tried my best!





No comments:
Post a Comment