Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Any other weekdays

I just had 2 durians, and I had them with chopsticks, hehe. Cool or what? Had a very meaningful weekends and I am very grateful for attending the 3 days lesson @ religious. Now I know how much filial piety stands, I'll do my best and change for the better. No doubt, didn't attend school today, gotten my MC and cabbed over to J8 to get my Gongcha, and went Sony Ericsson to repair Amanda's Bf's phone. Met Shuhui and trained down to Novena together, rotted etc. Wenhui arrived, and trained over to Town. Fareast for Pastamania, walked around Town area, so sieh zuey familiar faces, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Funny or what?! Trained & Cabbed home thereafter.
Didn't spent much time with my 2 girlfriends recently, and like a finally we 3 met up! :) HAPPY HAPPY GIRL.
Yay no school for me tmr, but I'm going RP to configure my stupid lappy. I think I damn old fashion, now then wna configure to Windows 7, ^^ Ji hao xiao yi xiaaaaaaa, ok bye gna sleep soon. Continue clicking nuffnang for me, xiexieeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: