Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Screwed.

Getting ready for bed so early these days ever since school had started. No school for me today, and for no reasons I got up as early as 6plus in the morning? Holyshit. Something's wrong with my body clock. But I guess this is so much better than being late for school for normal school days. There's Fyp meeting later, at 530pm? Not here nor there I know, bobian. Yah. I'm so fucking pissed with this stupid laptop I'm using now. Not bad what, I tahan-ed for 4 years already, time to get a Macbook. Hehe. Nah, just kidding. But I seriously wna have Macbook, my laptop is dying...everything is dying. The time and date setting is forever screwed, the OS is abit slow, the volume setting is also spoilt now, there's no sounds coming out from my laptop, it's like fucking dumbed. Mummy say I should get a Macbook for my home use, and use this stupid idiotic laptop for school. Now...should I? /:

No comments: