Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to square one.

2 months of holidays just escaped, back to school today. Not bad what, know more than 5 people in my current class. Not forgetting I've got to change classes everyday and my off day falls on Wednesday. Hm, ohwell I got to start working my ass off for Year 3. I don't wna come school to pass time like what I've been doing for the past 2 years.
FOP 2011 ended, made many new fun friends. Didn't realize that I've got so many friends staying near Sengkang/Buangkook/Hougang now. Coolioz? :) Can't wait for so many supper sessions w them tho! Photos taken during FOP (Thanks dears for tagging):
That's all for now. Hehe, got to work hard in class already! Hope my Gpa for Year 3 will increase and not decreasing all the time...............Anyway, Enchantiste's collection 1 is up!Rmb to show your support and keep your orders coming in!!!! Click HERE to enter.
Add us on FACEBOOK/ Follow us on TWITTER/ Ask us on FORMSPRING
PS: Like any of the accessories from Enchantiste? Enter BEAUCREBOX for more designs too!!!!
Click on my nuffnangs ads for me ah, thankyou ^^

No comments: