Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bulldogzzz.

I really hate the fucking bull dog so much, I think he need some soul searching before I really throw Wanton Mee on his fucking bull dog face even tho the mole is removed. Urgh. Kept acting like an angel infront of all of my friends and I, in the end he kept stabbing you w a knife on your back, really. I cannot tolerate already, after FYP you see! -.-


So many things happened at one time, I could just hardly breath. The first time I felt so sad, so disheartened and so feel like ending my life. I've never got to make such decision in my life before.

I got to admit, I didn't take things seriously, I thought things have been going fine all until I get to withstand such a blow. I regretted every single quarrels and arguments we had. I'm gna take everything seriously this time hoping everything will be fine. I'm not gna give up in anyway even tho I know how hurtful I am. But I'm still gna live my day each day appearing as cheerful as I could. I know this is what I want & I'm gna fight real hard to be w you. I hope this time I'm not greedy, but I wna gain something in return. Nothing too much, just wna be w the boy I love. Nothing could measure. Love is blind. I just love Fabby the silly boy this much...


Ps: got to meet all my girlfriends soon.....I miss all of them giving colours to my life.

No comments: