Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sorry......

I felt so bad being a child of my mum and dad. Since young, they've been giving me whatever things I want, as I grew older, I start to ask for freedom. They gradually gave it to me and trusted me in whatever I do and whenever I go. I guess this time round I've given them a very big blow in their entire life. Sorry for all the trouble that I've caused, Dad's not having his medicine for these 2 days, his back is worsening...I can finally feel him crying from within. It's like someone you trusted most betrayed you for having a 1 year plus relationship. Which means, I've had this relationship behind his and Mum's back for 1 year +. How bad can I not be? Mum has been crying for the whole day....But all she's afraid of, is to let Dad see her disappointing face. She know that if Dad see's her in this state, I'm definitely gna get wacked up by Dad. How can I not be thankful for having such a wonderful Mum. Why can't I be more understanding? Why can't I be more mature? Why must all this happen before I start to think? I really should give myself a slap and start thinking. I don't wish to get thrown out of this family because of a boy. I know, I do love him. But I only have a Mum and a Dad in my entire life. Mum said, 'If we don't care about you, we won't even wna bother you.' Right, I understand why I have such a big curfew between me and my friends now.....I can't go out anymore, I have to give back all my freedom and trust back to them. I did everything under my own bare hands, I got to shoulder all the blames myself. I don't want Mum and Dad to be disappointed in me anymore....What I want and wish for is their forgiveness. I want my family back...I am utterly sorry for what I had done..

No comments: