
Late for school today, reached only at 9am with wilson, adrian & sa .
HAHA ! Science lesson today was fine, just that it is abit bored .
& yeah, was msn-ing with some friends too :D
Oh, that Joseph played Reversi with me, but he lost, I wonnnnnnnnnnn .__.
Science UT after lesson, it's totally trash man, don't understand at all ):
Trained back with sa & adrian .
Dropped off at amk while sa & adrian went to bishan to collect sa's phone .
Bus-ed back home myself .
Bath & all, did my RJ & Evaluation before going out again .
Supposed to meet cousinA straight after I left house, but she meeting her ex-classmates for gathering .
Well, my gathering falls on today too, so decided to meet them up first .
Coincidentally, saw Kl & Yl at bus stop, so we bus-ed there tgt .
Chitchatted on bus, & told them I'm shifting house alr, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Gonna miss Serangoon cliques ):
Everyone arrived at ChompChomp, then settled down .
AST shared a big & huge gigantic cup of Sugarcane drink, & we cannot finish it -.- LOL, everyone was enjoying their dinner while I didn't have mine, cause I'm meeting cousinA .
Gradually, we get to hit each other with laughters & memories .
Really miss my classsssssss damn lot, 4E3'08 .
After eating, went out the walkway to get some winds, it's simply tooooo humid inside !
Chilled & cocked together .
AST took photos, will ask both their permission before I post them up on blog .
Cabbed down to JP to find cousinA, she cabbed there too .
Cabby uncle damn funny, here's the conversation:
'Oih, ah girl . You travel all the way to JP from Serangoon uh?'
Yeah, I meeting people .
'Aiyo, I know you want go shakeshake, go ClarkQuay nearer mah !'
-.- WTF ?! No ? I'm not going clubbing, I going find friend .
Uncle talk & talk, drive till very slow, $26.00, ass .
So, met cousinA at taxi stand, then we went Mosburger to have our dinner :D
Chatted quite alot, it's been awhile since we get to do this alr .
All shops were closed, & cabbed back together .
Didn't went home today, staying overnight .
It's a start of school holiday for a period of 2 weeks !
byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye .
Kaixin: That's perfect :D
Kumiko: HAHA, it's alright lurh ! How're you man ? (:
Anon: 150, 42 .__.
Jasmine: Suresure, have already relinked [:
Vivian: Welcome la, lady !
Peanut: Thankyou very much, takecare alright .

