
Hello, I'm at grandma house now .
Well, finally I get to go shopping after quite some time (:
Okay, went religious around 3plus today .
Met Adele, Gz & Van with cousinA at kovan mrt .
Went Heartland mall to buy some drinks to quench our thirst !
Bought cupwalker yo .__.
Walked over to HX then had meetings & all for tomorrow's event .
Hopefully, everything will go well smoothly .
CousinA & I left early cause we wna catch a movie at Vivo .
Went to change & makeup all those, then trained down from Kovan to Vivo .
It was already 7plus 8pm already, & of course we're hungry .
Stomach keep growling, wths .
Saw Juncong, Oscar & yongxiang's brother .
Walked over to Cinema to buy tickets as we wna watch Night At The Museum 2 .
Was so disappointed when there's no more tickets left, only at 11plus -.-
So we gave it a miss, walked over to Harbourfront centre .
Craved for pastas, so went Pastamamia .
We took takeaways as there wasn't any seats available .
Bought Italian sodas, omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg, superb !
Went to buy cheesfries from KFC .
Thereafter, we went skyplace there, caught a seat & settled down (:
Had chitchats while eating .
Afterawhile, it was drizzling, so we went to shop .
Saw Grace there with her family/friends, said hello & parted .
Went to Sasa & bought my eyeliner, then headed to Faceshop for my nailpolish .
CousinA bought all her makeups there too !
CousinA saw Cass & friends, while we're otw to taxistand .
Waited for cab around 1/2 hour, then finally we boarded :D
Home around 11pm, & I'm seriously tired .
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo, I'm craving for more shopping spreeeees !
Passerby: Oh ? HAHA, no la, LOL . What about you ? ._.
Sweetypie: Yeah, I miss you too ! Uh, sure . But I only got 2 weeks of holiday, make a date quick :D
Cheryl: Did I ? No uh, I didn't delete friends for long already eh . Add me back ba ! Anyway, I'm inactive in fs, only in fb ^^
Peanut: Okay, promised uh (:

