Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tampines Mall

Hellohellohello people.
Finally I get the feeeeeeeeling to blog!
Have been so addicted to Blogshopping, gracious me.
In class also blogshopping, at home also blogshopping -.-
Wellllll, I attended school today as usual.
Lesson was on Enterprise, and today's week 13.
How sad, 2 more weeks with classmates and we're all jumbled up into a box and spread to other classes again.
I will definitely miss w34q man!
Recently have been taking lots of photos with classmates as momento.
Normal smiling pictures to retarded pictures and to the extent of fugly pictures.
We're all being sosososososososososososo acting 'abnormal bang'.
Haha, have been facebooking and msn-ing in class as usual, that's part of MINE routine.
Laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh. (Just trying to act abit crazy while posting)
Right, kinderjoys for me anyone? (Hinting)
After school poor me train all the way to 'Tan Pi Ni' to meet that CousinA after Sa and Jy alighted at Amk.
Supposingly, we're meeting at Vivo, but that bitch haven't ended her lesson yet, so changed venue to Tampines instead.
Ride took almost up to 45mins or more, lucky had earplugs on, orelse I'm really paranoid.
Finally, arrival of destination!
Peiling was there too, and the two woman waited for me at Control Station.
So nice of them yeah.
Walked to Tampines Mall, and we had Pastamania for an early sumptous and appetizing dinner.
As usual, my Strawberry Soda.
Aw, great.
The feeling's awesome, god damn!
A gulp of Strawberry Soda, streaming down your gullets and, tada, into your stomach, chilling!
People, want a taste of it? ._.
Back to topic, stop nonsensicalling already.
But anyway, me today is effing hyperactive!
I'm having those kind of undescribed feeling of Fantastic one.
As though pink stars are dropping like a snow. (As if)
Went to laminate photos for Mum as requested.
While waiting, went to Pethouse, saw hamsters from the window screens.
Can see cousinA really love them, lmao! (Too bad me don't like, if not can psycho your mama)
Then Peiling took her bus home, while CousinA being greatly passionate, accompanied me to bus home from Tampines.
It just barely took 20 to 25 minutes to arrive Buangkok.
So fast right, wthwthwthwth.
I walked home from bus stop while CousinA took a cab back to Clementi.
Was chatting on the way home with her, and indeeed we're lacking behind!
Haha, so many stuffs to talk on, as though it's everlasting.
Right, catch up soon bitch :D
Tomorrow's another Wednesday blue, me is gonna be insane because of schooling.
People, what a spectacular phrase used -.- lol.
Alright, Boon owes me a kinderjoy because I answered his chimology questions!
Anyway, me is going back to blogshopping again, nice meeting out with Peiling and CousinA.
Advanced nights, toodles :B


Amanda: Lazy sia, alot eh! When I'm free ba. Definitely will!
Passerbyebye: Hahaha, okay. When I'm free, one day will upload, damn lazy cus alot.
Passerby: Sure, when me is free, alright? :D
Gerv: Of course, but the bigger the much better it is!
Nigell: Lamer, haha.
Justin: Yeahs brother? ._.
Joseph: Hm, you're right! But it's not mine.
Gerv: Bully him already ah, laugh!
Zhenzhen: Funny la you!
Meijin: Thank for the link though. Uh, sort of ex.
Naceya: Ah sis! Yeah, damn freaking cool. I was at blue sector, thats why didn't bump into you la. Missyou too :D
Angiezxc: Thankyou for the compliment.
Ron: Didn't get to ):