Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Friday, July 24, 2009

Eyelids are getting heavier, sighs of exhaust.



Sometimes I wonder, when can I ever have a break....
I'm going bombastic soon, it's always a cruel fact, _l_



Yesterday had pasta when I went j8 with sa and Jy after shopping for her formal wears at Amk.
Oh, sucha fucking effing nice meal.
It's been decades since I get even stuff them into my mouth!
Even had supper yesterday night (:

Didn't get to fall asleep soundly yesterday.
Wasn't attentive in class today, was fb-ing, msn-ing, oovoo-ing?
Haha, cabbed to school with Sa and Adrian this morning and wasn't late for class.
Had wedges with cheese for breakfast.
Seriously wedges seemed to attract my appetite and I was wishing to cut down on it, fattening!!
Went Foodhaven for lunch today, ate with Sa, Eddy and co.
HadStrawberry milk tea with pearl and Cheese Waffer for lunch :D
Lemme tell you, sooner or later, cheese is gonna be my everyday meal -.-
Had science module today, apparently cocked up.
I wasn't interested in science since Lesson 1, and furthermore Toad is same group for every science lesson and I had 'difficulty in breathing'.
Everytime he really make me pissedoff and I cannot take it anymore.
School ended and met Adrian and co at w1, while waiting for Sa.
Sa's friend drove us to Cwp and went to buy Bro his necklace as he requested.
Thereafter trained back home with Sa and Adrian.
Van and Gz both met me at Serangoon mrt and they went over to my house.
Went back home to change and cooked maggie mee for them and brought along can drinks downstairs.
Went over to Bbq area at Sky area to slack and all.
Afterthat, they went home.
Right, currently I need to do my RJ and E already.

Spot me at Fb then, toodles :B


Tingqing: Miss clumsy!
Peanut: Relinked.
Huimin: Yes, mail me a dozen pack to last me for the rest of the year ._.
Fareez: Hahaha, speechless.
Joseph: Thanks and takecare.
Yvonne: Sure, no prob. Takecare and seeyou!
Passerbyebye: It's okay one la, I'm too bored you know.
Supervisor: Haha, no worries. I always respect the older people, like you? :D
Amanda: Always dua me la you, :/
Goldfish: Omg, first time you tagged my blog, godgodgodgod, shocked.
Babyxiaocia: Hah, thanks alot. You then stay pretty, loveloveloveloveyou!