
Hello people, sorry didn't blog yesterday.
Managed to reach home only at 10.30pm.
Well, Sa didn't attend school yesterday, so went school together with Adrian.
Saw Fareez and friend at Woodland and all walked to school.
Parted with them and went to class for lesson.
Yesterday was cognitive (:
During break, was watching Gangster 15 with Ting and Gerv.
Laughing like an asshole, because we clicked on to a idk what Gang video on Youtube.
It happens to be the 'Indian Gang' going on a trip round Singapore I think?
Furthermore, adding the indian song, was like laughing.
They actually called themselve indian gang! LOL.
Many people were trashing them faggots and all, it's embarrassing okay.
Then we found Gangster 15 and watched it, some parts were so funny, and we're like laughing.
Nice plot though!
School ended in a whilst time, took some retarded photos with Ting and Gerv.
Ohyeah, I also webcammed with Fareez!
Was doing some retarded faces, with Cass's hairband and Gerv's specs.
Then walked down to lawn when Fareez and Adrian ended lesson.
Walked down with Gerv, Cass and Boon.
Caught up with Gerv's friend downstair, and I saw Trance and Nigell.
Parted with Gerv and co, while walking to mrt.
Was chatting with Cass until couldn't find Adrian and Fareez, Haha!
Walked to mrt, and trained back together with Cass and Adrian while Fareez headed the other way.
Adrian dropped off at Amk, while Cass at Bishan and I trained to Raffles.
Met Mum as she's accompanying me there and both bused down to Religious for dance practice.
Homed at 10.30pm :/
Shihui: Thankyou sweety, loveyou too!
Junda: Suresure, Haha :D
Zhenzhen: Fine luh, you? Got guaiguai study mah!
Zoelyn: Yeah, thankyou uh. Thanks for tag too, loveyou.
Nigell: Lol.
Kahmeng: Brother, linked!
Joseph: Haha, I'm not a beautiful girl la (:
Peanut: I'm fine! But suddenly felt so sick, having cold cough and flu now.
Sean: Yeah, I already gave you my opinion smellyfeet!
Trance: Haha, lmao.
Passerbyebye: Yeah, pardon me if I give you the 'diao' look, maybe I need to think who are you :D
Amanda: Last minute dua me!

