
Just ate my dinner and didn't have time to blog lately.
Just back from dance and really am I fatigued.
Yesterday went for NDP performance and brought Sis along, Haha!
Can see that she really enjoyed it alot and there's seriously alot of people.
Everything ended around 8.30pm and only get to evacuate that humid place at 9plus.
Taxi stands were all queueing long, so had to bring sissy to walk all the way to Fulleton Hotel to hail a cab.
She was grumbling and can see that she's tired, but no choice!
Furthermore she weren't carrying anything, I was hulling all the 3 bags and holding her hands.
Hopped on a merz cab and home sweet home.
Took lots of photos and don't feel like uploading, I'm so lazy.
Well, tag me if you guys wna see, I'll upload if there's a good response, orelse I'll give it a miss (:
Toodles, off to finish my surveys for school.
Just back from dance and really am I fatigued.
Yesterday went for NDP performance and brought Sis along, Haha!
Can see that she really enjoyed it alot and there's seriously alot of people.
Everything ended around 8.30pm and only get to evacuate that humid place at 9plus.
Taxi stands were all queueing long, so had to bring sissy to walk all the way to Fulleton Hotel to hail a cab.
She was grumbling and can see that she's tired, but no choice!
Furthermore she weren't carrying anything, I was hulling all the 3 bags and holding her hands.
Hopped on a merz cab and home sweet home.
Took lots of photos and don't feel like uploading, I'm so lazy.
Well, tag me if you guys wna see, I'll upload if there's a good response, orelse I'll give it a miss (:
Toodles, off to finish my surveys for school.
Amanda: Haha, finally saw you this woman! :D
Passerby: Thankyou for the compliment, takecare.
Meijin: Hello, uh, I'm not too sure, cause I don't purchase contact lenses? :D
Trance: Thanks purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Kahmeng: Oh, I thought I did, sorry. Linked as Justin; brother ._.
Passerby ! ;D: Lmao, it doesn't matters!
Supervisor: I'm always guai la, aiyo (:
Xiaoy: Hello, thanks for compliment and sure to be friends though.
Passerby: Thankyou for the compliment, takecare.
Meijin: Hello, uh, I'm not too sure, cause I don't purchase contact lenses? :D
Trance: Thanks purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Kahmeng: Oh, I thought I did, sorry. Linked as Justin; brother ._.
Passerby ! ;D: Lmao, it doesn't matters!
Supervisor: I'm always guai la, aiyo (:
Xiaoy: Hello, thanks for compliment and sure to be friends though.

