Morning freaks. (: I'm currently damn bored in class, Communication Module today. Oh well, late for class cause me and Sa couldn't get ourselves out of bed! Had Sparkling Fuji Apple early in the morning, haha. I wonder if I'm going down to Town later with Sa?
Yesterday met Sa and Jy around 2pm at Amk Mrt station, trained down to Yewtee for Cheerleading Training. Yes, we had FULL SQUAD yesterday, like finally! Adding on, Yixin and Huangsheng came to pay a visit. Training was kinda fun too! Training ended around 6pm, left the area around 7pm. Trained down to Northpoint for Starbucks but couldn't find a seat, so we walked around instead. Getting real bored so we decided to head down to Bishan. Walked around and cocked, then trained back home. REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EXHAUSTED YESTERDAY!!!!!!
Anyway, GOOOOODLUCK TO THOSE WHO'RE TAKING THEIR RESULTS TODAY. ALL THE BEST.
Tags reply
Passerby: Haha, nope it isn't the same. But then, I don't really bothers about it, unless the layouts and all are the same too! :D Thanks for informing though.
Jonathan: Hello, business information.
Xiaopea: Sure. Takecare too!
Nigell: I typo lah, should be 'not your dog' not 'not your god'. HAHA!
Nameee: I go for any blogshops found on my links. I will tab them all, and found something to my likings. :D
Dps: Haha, takecare though.
Psb: Haha, why don't you list down your email, I'll email you instead since you're so interested to know? Cause it's something personal, thanks!
Psb: I google it up. Hm, try searching vintage wallpapers. Some wallpapers are copyrighted.
Abc: Uh, I bought it at 10bucks. Tampines Mall, it's a pushcard. Thanks for the compliment though!
Wgx: The Ppt is damn nice, I mean seriously, nice advertisement yeah.
Edited: 8.30pm.
I just had my dinnnerrrrrrr, and I'm full to the brim now. (Water hose) Lol, managed to get back home around 6plus. Took a cab with Sa from school to Amk, accompanied Sa to buy her bbt, while she walked back to the Mrt station with me. (: Then took a train myself back home! I'm gonna finish 海派甜心 Episode 11 now. Gna head down to Town tmr with Sa again, I'm so excited to buy many many stuffs! (Feel like partialling with Sa again) And, counting down to 14th January before I turn 18. I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Shermaine sister, I'm still deciding if I should go school, I'm afraid of your birthday bash, HAHAHAHA. Kidding, I will go school!
Tags reply
Nigell: Ya la ya la, Haha! Don't laugh at me horrrrrr /:
Nameee: Hm, I'm not sure. Probably you can try free size clothes if you wna shop at blogshop? And rmb to ask for their measurements that suits you k? :D I'm in business information.
Jonathan: That's good then.
Psb-: Hello there, thanks for your concern and it's appreciated. Okay, I will drink more water and of course, takecare of myself even more now!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Another normal school day,
Time,
11:19 AM

