I'm so tired now, keep rubbing my eyes. Before I start blogging, just wna wish:
MY TWENTYCENTS, COUSIN-A AND COUSIN-ASH HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Alright, was late for school today, I took an hour plus to prepare myself -.- I know I'm so draggy ok. Well, waited for that Sa at Amk Mrt then trained down to school. Though we're late already, still cab to school cause we're lazy to walk under the fucking scorching sun! Thereafter, headed to class for Cognitive module today. Problem today, cmi. (Know nothing about Science and Technology -.-) Late and Partial with Sa -> Sibeh sot. Then, went Pm to get our lunch, headed to Cwp's mac to rot. 12.30pm left Cwp and trained down to town. Somerset 313 > Wisma > Ion > Fareast > Wisma. Couldn't get to buy anything because I didn't managed to caught anything nice, so went Wisma Starbucks for Black Forest. Dad called awhile later said that he and Mum are at Gucci. Ok, they're supposed to get me my Gucci Wallet for my Birthday Present. However, it's all SOLD OUT ): Mum says that she'll want me to wait for the next collection instead, as this time there isn't any that is nice except for the one that I wanted! Alright, so only managed to get back my bag even though it isn't repair yet and I've already waited patiently for months. Sa and me head to Hula & co, got ourselves a top each, like finally. Was getting damn bored after walking rounds and rounds at Town. Trained all the way down to Tpy cause we wna do Fish Spa, but then there isn't any. Wasted trip! Hence, we head down to Amk instead but the shop is GONE. Ok, practically we're lost cause we don't know exactly what to do. Movies no timing that are suitable, so decided to rot around. Went to have Pratas, Bbt, rotted outside hub. Guess what? We're counting the 12 animals (12 Shenxiao) Dk what shit. Can you imagine HOW bored are we?! Walked back to hub, cabbed home afterthat. So, I am supposed to RJ but I'm lazy, urgh! Do or not do? /:
Tags reply
Passerbyebye: LOL, yes legal 18 so what? Laugh, okay.
Dps: Okay, see you around then!
Passerby: HAHA, it's not wrong to reply or not. Cause it's tags, which is people dropping by to greet. So I personally believe replying is better? :D Anw, thanks for tag!








