Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A perfect pretty Friday,

It's 1212am now, trying to upload all the latest photos to update my Facebook. Anyway, I'm supposed to do my RJ, but I'm too lazy to do it. So, I decided NOT TO DO AND BLOG. K, after partialling in the noon, trained down to Town with Sa. Walked around Ion, Fareast etc. Went Fareast to find Wh! Haha. Had our early dinner and late lunch at Mock Sakura, sumptous! Then, trained down to Raffles to find Mum instead to pass her my heavy bag instead of going Bugis with Sa to meet Sh there, cause I'll be late for lesson if I were to head down to Bugis! Therefore, trained down to Clementi. Met Zebrina Kelli Wu after 3 months, and attended lesson together. Left 10 minutes early with her, then trained down to Raffles afterthat and went seperate ways. Went to Mum's shop and waited for Dad and co to fetch us. Had our dinner at the restaurant at South Bridge Road, and it's my treat! Laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, felt so elated man. (: Homed afterthat. Alright, here's some many photos I took: