Hello readers! I'm back blogging, just woke up from a very very short nap. Today's the first day of school for 2010, and pathetically many people around me are sick! Get well soon, k.Trained to school with Sa today, and cabbed down from Woodlands to school. Weijie as usual will greet us Good Morning (: Adding on, Shermaine got me some gifts from HK! Loveyou my sibehlian manymanymany. Communication module today, damn bored. Lesson is about Proposal thingy, and I really switched off. Yet still managed to tahan till school end. Kind JJ Sister cabbed me, Marcel and Sa home! Woodlands >> Amk >> Buangkok >> Punggol, Haha. Ohya, my laptop's crashed for some idk what reasons, virus detection spoil, Java got some problem and the most horrible thing that happened, INTERNET CRASHED! Tried several times yet still can't fixed it. Lucky Sa accompanied me down to IT Helpdesk during the First Break to fix the bloody laptop. Thanks sis! Lunched with Sa at Food Haven today, Mango Milkshake as usual.
Alright, tomorrow there's Web and Media Ut, me is not gna study for goodness sake, I'm gna watch MY SWEETHEART EPISODE 10 now! Byebye.
Am I in love with you?
I just can't question myself any further.
Just let it be.

