Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An unexpected incident,

YESTERDAY went school as per usual, and school was fine. Cabbed to school again with Sa. Had Web and Media Ut2 too! Hopefully it's alright? Was chatting with Sa in msn during class, and they decided to head down to my house for Swimming Session. After school cabbed back home, and just by going home we took 2 cabs consecutively. Homed, changed to our swimming suit. Sis went to swim first, while me and Sa headed opposite to get some desserts first. Waited for Sh and Wh to arrive, then walked back to my house. Played lots of STUNTS in water, cause we wna act like those ppl who dance like flamingos in water! Sot. Stopped swimming around 8pm and went Sauna afterthat. Took turns to bath thereafter. Walked over opposite to have dinner, while I went to fetch Sis from her tuition, then bought her some desserts too! Chatted, dinner-ed then homed. I want more swimming sessions with my sisters! :D

Wanted to be late for school TODAY with Sa, and partialled afterthat. Shop around then go for Cheerleading Training. But...... I didn't attend school in the end. You know why?

I was on my way to school. Have some sharp pains from my stomach, but I managed to tahan all the way to Bishan. Sa boarded the train, and I told her my stomach is extremely pain. As she was about to reply, I couldn't manage to see/hear a thing. Suddenly felt so weak, and strengthless to stand and just sat down. It's getting real terrible, alighted at Yck Station. I ALMOST FAINTED. Sat down quickly on the bench, but it doesn't seemed to get any better. Furthermore, my lips and face are turning damn pale. Sa helped me call up Dad a few times before he manage to get up to come and pick me up. Waited for Dad to arrive while I am struggling with the pain! Dad drove me down to GandT clinic, while Sa cabbed to school. Arrived there, and my doctor says that I've got Gastric problems and Low Blood Pressure today. Wth, almost gave Dad a shock cause he thought I have some critical illness. Alright, lucky I'm still living -.- Fetched Mum afterthat, and went over to Sister's school. Caught a few glimspe and exchanged few conversation during her Recess, homed afterthat :D Ate some plain porridge, and came online cause I'm BORED. There's Maths Ut 2 tmr, confirm cmi, cuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuicuiui until jialat.

Alright, here's some photos taken yesterday:



SAVOUR OF THE DAY: THERESA LEE SZE SIAN!
If she's not with me just now, I could be still lying on the street.
Thanks Sister, loveyou. (:
PS: Un-edited the pictures, cause some people thought I'm not wearing anything thats why I sensored it, wth. Brainless, here you go. Open your eyes and see -.-