Oh hello people, good morning! I'm pretty early for class today cause I stepped into class at 8am. Haha, call me an earlybird you slowpork. (: SA IS TAKING OUT HER BRACES TODAY. Omg, can't believe that she's finally taking it offfffff. (Wonder if she looks weird w/o it?) Okay, managed to feel a little better today, thunder and lightnings tempted me to cab to school. So, I did! That's why I'm early for class today, applause .___. Having Maths Ut 2 later, omfgwtfbbq sure cui. Never even open the 6p to read. Urgh! Whatever. I'm gonna meet Stephanie after school later, to pass her the aging CHRISTMAS PRESENT I've made for her. Byebye, it's lesson time.
Tags reply
Xiaopea: Haha, thanks woman. I shall try to tikam and pass. LOL!
Unknown: Thank you, I willllllllll :D
Nigell: Thanks alot man, haha. Didn't know you're so compassionate.
Kevan: Oh god, thankyou very much my mia-ed brother. Oh, invite me to your blog, mahfan ass.
Dps: Getting well fast, I'm much better. Thanks alot! Haha.

