Was so-no-tired this morning when I come to school. (Energetic & Hyperactive) Met Sa at Amk Mrt Station, saw Wilson while waiting for her, and we 3 head down to school together. Cabbed down to Rp from Woodlands Mrt AGAIN. Haha! Marketing Module today, kinda not into studying mood. It's 10.33am, and I still dk what's the problem statement today is about! Just had my medicine and I'm falling asleep real soon, lucky I'm partialling later. Going down town and Bugis with Sh and Sa for shopping session. (: Okay, I hope time flies to 11.30am now, so I can run away from school. Bye!Tags Reply
Junze: Haha, yes brother? So kind to tag huh!
Guest: Thankyou (:
Nameless: Lol, okay. Thanks!
Psb: What for you wna know? Who are you?
Xiaopea: Haha, where got! Lol, okay ah. Thanks alot.
Nigell: I'm not your god lor, why I need to bang! HAHA.

