Currently watching Hi My Sweetheart now, cry like free flow of tears. Sometimes have you thought of it that you're Baozhujie or LinDalang? Haha, that's so dramatic. But it's damn fucking sweet when such things ever occurred to you, yet it's so materialistic. Capturing every scene, it's eventually like potraiting an image in your mind. Isn't it?
This's the last week of schooling with my W45M classmate. No doubt, it's Week 15 now! Just counting down to 4 more days, and we'll all be seperated again and jumble up into a gigantic box and being draw out like luckydraw papers one by one and then pile them up by stacks and sort into different classes again. Yeah, that's what Rp do to us, such'a meanie huh! I'll probably be good and attend my last week of lessons with these bunnies. (Don't be defendsive and say wth, cause I called you guys bunnies)
3months studying together seemed to travel so fast. I can simply read off my mind now: I really love this class alot. Although, there may be some needles in a haystack, it actually made the haystacks getting so much bonds this while. Therefore, being sarcastic over here, thankyou needles! Haha.
Exams are just 4 days time, I got to pull up my socks and mug my way now. Though it's been a saying of a thousand times, I wonder when can I ever get started with getting my butts on my seats and study for my exams. WTF! Concentration concentration concentrationnnnnnnnn..
Alright, I'm off to write my personal diary now. And then dreams of dreams! Goodnight people.
Ps: CousinA told me she bought the Itouch already, I wna get mine soon. 8gb at $308 or 32bg at $468? /: Confused.
Tags reply
No offence: It's 42kg, Lol.
Xiaopea: Why so late on some days? Haha.
Amanda: Don't cleber cleber horrrrrrrrrrr, hahahaha. Shiok luh you. Bought your Itouch already!
Selicia: Alright, will relink you.
Amanda: I am going to study k, not so naughty horrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
Angie: Tempting right! Thanks to my phone that makes the food tempting. Haha!
Peanutbutter: No worries, just voting only what.
Xiaodoor: Mahfan leh you, okay lah!
Passer: I don't have any particular links on my blogskins. You can get it at Google, then search wallpapers. That's what I did!
Zhenzhen: I'm pretty fine, just that eams are climbing their way over now, /:

