Though it appeared so normal, I'm using Itouch to blog. Don't jealous, it's not fun at all k! Urgh. Got to take a longer time to blog instead you know, one letter by one letter /: You see lah, so don't ever feel any jealousy in you, hehe. I haven't been having enough sleep lately, and I'm wondering if I'm starting to perhaps behave like an owl presently? Cause I can't bloodyhell get to bed unless it's midnight. How possibly can it be! Bombastic.
Well, met Marilyn at taxi stand, cabbed down to meet wh after she took the key from sh, and off to expo. It's freezing like snow city, shivering like some idiots, trying to catch some warmth like some penguins! Lol. Sh came with bf thereafter, Amanda too! Haha, I'm being retarded, trying hard to show them how powerful 'Mie Jue Shi Tai' is lor! And they freaking believe whatever my tarot cards and horoscope's reading says! They say my itouch is possessed, laugh. You guys better rmb what my itouch say hor, is so realistic and true.
Bf still as sweet as ever, kept call/text me whenever he can. And that boy is having road march of 24km now, gna meet him tmr! Miss you miss you miss you muchiezxcxzxzxzxx!!
Pardon me for not uploading any pictures, itouch so mahhuan leh.


No comments:
Post a Comment