Went to school today and was late. Well, it's difficult to kick the bad habits away and try to be an early bird for school! Met Shermaine at Bishan Mrt, trained down to Admiralty and took a Cab to school from there. Data Communication Module today, and I've yawned countless times I think? BORED like fuck, Faci is so talkative. -.- Somehow ate during 1st break and 2nd break went Coffeeshop with Shermaine, Yc and friend, Weikang and co. Met Gary and co there and chilled out tgt. Lesson ended at 4pm, trained back to Amk with Yl and Kenny. Amk to meet Bf and Larry, down to have Andersen Icrecream. Watched Clash of the Titans next, and the movie is nice. I didn't dread any part of it though! Back to Baby's house awhile then they both cabbed me home <:
Tags replied @ Tb.



No comments:
Post a Comment