Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESA!

Someone's like finally 18th huh, and in a few mths time I'm gna be fucking 19th. Yes, 19th omfg. -.- Ohwelllll, although I didn't turn up and I hope you know why, I'm gna believe that you do enjoy your Birthday Celebration, yeah babe? Once again, Happy 18th Birthday, stay pretty always :)

Left house at 12pm today, cabbed over to Baby's house to collect my cards. Poor Stm me, I forget to bring back my cards on Sunday when Baby got me my bag, cause we're both rushing. Alrightttt, bused down to Bishan J8 and I'm earlier by 30minutes. Complained to CousinA and she immediately dropped off from the train and cabbed down to shorten my waiting time. (L) Ji sweet yi xia xia worhz, Pastamania for lunch and as usual, chitchatted for an hour. 2pm took a bus down to Amk Avenue 10 for our Hair Treatment. Hehe, my hair is very silky now, ji silky worhz. ^^ Approx 4pm cabbed down to Central, went to trim my eyebrow while cousin additionally did her Manicure too. 166 down to Vivo, fucking 1 hour journey ride, very longggggg and my butts rotted all the way.
Reached there prolly around 6.45pm, Awfully Chocolate to savour our itchy mouths! It's freaking damn delicious, especially chocolate lovers, please do rmb to try it.
Check their WEBSITE for more info k, they got varieties like cakes, cupcakes, chocolate truffles, icecreams etc.
Then, practically walked around everywhere to find her boots for our Taiwan trip, Pull & Bear, Topshop, Esprit, Zara etc and despondently we didn't manage to find any /: Ohwell, toilet breaks as well as camwhoring session.
Managed to visit Adele too @ Insightttttt! Dinner around 9plus at ToastBox then went home individually. CousinA, hope our plans work, Idw it to be a fail one cause it's very the meaningful and important. Hm, guess I'm gna turn in early tonight else I can't wake up at 7am to make it for Sister's Performance at her school :D
Anything Formspring me, do help me click on Nuffiezxc too!

No comments: