Visitors since 1st August 2009
Visitors attracted now :D

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ADVERTISEMENT!!!

Been having so many shopping sprees lately, blogshopping for apparels. But I missed out something which is extremely important for a girl to doll herself up! Yes, that is ACCESSORIES. I bet everyone of you girls had at least 1 accessory on you when you're on the street. Haha! Why not come visit BEAUCREBOX for more designs? :)
NEW DESIGNS ADDED AND PRICES REVISED!!!!!!!
I've choosen some of the designs I like/ have to share with you guys.
Quick hurry and click in to BEAUCREBOX for more pretty design now!
Don't forget to quote 'Amelia' to get an additional 10% discounts off your total bill.
Fyi: I'll be doing the invoicing for the time being, any enquiries you can just direct your emails to beaucrebox@hotmail.com I will reply you within 24 hours. HOPE TO SEE YOU!

No comments: